JDLM Series flat linear motor module uses high-performance and low-loss materials as the magnetic loop of the precision winding. The professional three-circle electromagnetic field optimization minimizes the motor thrust fluctuation caused by the cogging effect and the end effect.
The Innovative Design of JDLM Series of Linear Servo Motors Can:
- Produce higher thrust density than non-iron-core linear motors.
- Achieve small size, large thrust, high precision.
- Linear motor drive & optical ruler/magnetic positioning.
- High stability, reliability, response speed, precision, acceleration, and moving speed.
- More unlimited stroke length.
- Non-contact operation of moving stator.
- No backlash error & no wear.
- Smooth movement & compact structure.
- Minimal maintenance & long service life.