RENDER Built-in Guideway Servo Actuator from the AU single-axis robot series are innovatively developed products. The linear guide and the ball screw are integrated into a U-shaped design, improving structural rigidity, reducing assembly tolerances, and greatly reducing the volume.
RENDER Provides Two Types of Servo Actuators
- Ball Screw Actuator
- Belt Screw Actuator
Servo Actuator Characteristics
- The balls contact the linear guides evenly at 45° Gothic 4 points.
- In terms of high-speed transmission: More smooth, lower noise and vibration than the traditional robot
- Suitable for installation in horizontal, vertical, wall-mounted, and hanging directions.
Servo Actuator Application
- Various automatic transmission, positioning, measurement, and inspection equipment
- Industries: PC, PCB, LED, optoelectronics, semiconductor, dispensing, packaging, biotechnology, medicine and beauty, and so on.
The single-axis robot provided by RENDER is also known as servo actuator or linear module. Our linear modules are divided into belt-driven type and ball screw-driven type. we provide standard and cleanroom types for the clients to use according to different working environments. Check our products below.